Sunday, February 12, 2017

Go Local Business Promise

My favorite Go Local businesses that I will continue to give patronage to include: Community Market in Santa Rosa. It is right next to the JC campus so I often go over for snacks or if i need to do a little grocery shopping. I do my main grocery shopping at Oliver's Market in Cotati as I live in Rohnert Park. For my fresh produce I go to Darling Farm's stand In Rohnert Park. I am going to be more aware of where I go out to eat. Through a little research I found out Mary's Pizza Shack is local. One of my favorite restaurants in Santa Rosa: Gaia's Garden, is local. And the best place for dessert in Petaluma; The Petaluma Pie Company is local as well!


The Petaluma Pie Company

Giai's Garden

Mary's Pizza Shack

Darling Farms

Oliver's Market

Community Market

No comments:

Post a Comment